View Single Post

well mine needed it and honestly yours is white which doesnt show defects as easy and alsways looks great. Thing is if you do decide to reclear every thing use the very best one possible. but mine had been wrecked, a new rearend welded on the then a crappy repaint. i then turned it into a slant nose which meant the whole thing needed painted anyway. The car looked flawless when done. But 5 years of driving it to work every day and the florida sun have already killed the clear coat. My neighbor who is an autobody instructor at a local technical school told me the clear coat most likely went on too thin and the product used wasnt necessarily what i paid for. I requested good quality ppg urethane but he told me they have several different grades and the waranty on it is only 5 years anyway.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 11-14-2011, 03:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)