View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
and she's off... I bid thous's adieu

Thursday came, and it went - to it's proud new Steward in Toronto.

Godspeed Guards 930.

It'd no-sale'd on it's first short ebay ad then hit reserve on the re-run the next week, about a month ago now. Blurry times here overall w/ the winter storm knocking out a whole week, and selling 2 cars to buy one.

It was running / looked best it's ever as watched it load into the 80' enclosed rig for its Northern voyage (sorry it was getting dark quick):

While my 9yr old was a bit sad at it's departure, he got to row a few upchanges on the way to meet the rig... even give a couple of saws at the tiller thru some turns, then sit and boot some good tach bounces prior to its load. I'm grateful to have the opp to ingrain that into his psyche. He'll cherish that forever, as will I.

It tenured me a fortunate (understatement) 4yrs and 16k of dutiful Stewardship - one which I will remain forever moved, impacted, and blessed to have been bestown. Stewarship which would have been meaningless not to mention impossible... without the camaraderie and resourcefullness of youses all's here over those amazing years.

Amazing times with amazing folks - appreciative doesn't begin to describe the overwhelming thanks I owe ohsomany of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This place sure evolved into a tightnit community over the years - somuchso (!!!) than 'that other place'.

My family is already clamoring for another Porsche, to which I reply 'of course'. Just a matter of what and when. For now, this chapter reads with a biturbo V12 replacing this and my Awesomely All Aluminum Alumibiatch.

Consolidation / simplification - again for now. Until the next one!

Someone in Lahurd's farewell post replied on life's experiences defining one's soul and how it's paramount to diversify those regards. Amen broham, life's your canvas - PAINT!

Today, I'll paint the pavement w/ 700rwtq muwhahahaaa... It's soooooo Entirely Not Right on sooooomany levels I cannot even quantify it's Just Not Right'edness at this moment.

Enjoy yours - cars come and go but friendships forged forge forward. I'll catch many youses around regardless, and look forward to more madness/ mayhem/debauchery with good folks.

THANK YOU ESTEEMED GENTLEMEN!

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |

Last edited by krasuskyp; 11-21-2011 at 05:44 AM..
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)