View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Thanks all!
Yes my wife snapped that last photo just after I fired it up for the first time. It was 42 and rainy so the steam really bellowed out the twin tailpipes.
Yes this is an odd beast. I need to check all the codes and see what I have. There are 2 A/C condensers, one in the tail and one up front on the belly. The oil cooler is in the front as well. I'll keep this thread alive and post these things as I find them and the progress of cleaning it up (it really is dirty and dinged up which is why there are no close shots).
Yes I am afraid of mice and whatever else may have called this car home. We'll see.
Yes the car came from the Houston TX area.
No it will not remain stock. This car is a driver and will be a great baseline for testing products. All the stock parts will be fully restored and packed away. The FIRST thing I gotta do is get some new shocks and wheels on 'er as these skinny things under a saggy butt just won't do. I'm thinking full black with tinted windows.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)