View Single Post

2012 930 intercooler choices

Unfortunately Kokeln and Andial are no longer in production. Therefore, based on what is currently available the most popular choices are TurboKraft, Fabspeed, B&B, and Rarly8.
TurboKraft- Now this unit really impresses me, top quality workmanship with great pressure and temp numbers. Based off the Garrettson IC? Also available in black is a plus. It is a long neck conversion.
Fabspeed- Also looks like a very nice piece,also a long neck conversion. Based off the Kokeln IC? Good flow and pressure numbers on the website. The only issue I can see is the red hoses and lack of support brackets which the others have. Is it a non issue?
B&B- available as a short and long neck conversion. The short neck is a direct and easy bolt in. The long neck conversion requires an $800 kit. Available in black.
Rarly8- Also a plug and play short neck IC. Based off a Bell IC core. I have not been able to find any data co compare with the other units.
Are there any issues converting to a long neck IC? Am I missing any other IC?
997 TT 550RUF
'86 930
Old 12-04-2011, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)