View Single Post
Stop fronting.

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ntrylvl Send a message via Skype™ to ntrylvl
Porsche Crest 2012 "One One Fun Run" New Year's Day Drive - SF Bay Area

Hello fellow Pelicans,

Season's Greetings to all of you!

I would like to invite ALL of you to the Porsche Club of America, Redwood Region's 2nd Annual One One Fun Run, which will also be my third year in a row leading a New Year's Day drive here in beautiful Northern California. Come one, come all: PCA members, non-PCA members, Pelicans, non-Pelicans, Porsches, and non-Porsches are all welcome. Let's start 2012 by getting out on the road and hopefully meeting some new friends in the process. There is no cost to attend this drive, other than lunch (which is optional for whomever attends) at our destination.

The last two years were a lot of fun, with great turnouts:

2011 New Year's Day Drive - SF Bay Area
New Years Day Drive - SF Bay Area

The particulars for 1/1/12 are as follows:

Meeting Point: Chevy's Restaurant at the Vintage Oaks Shopping Center in Novato; 128 Vintage Way, Novato, CA 94945
Meeting Time: 9:30am
Departure Time: 10:00am
Destination: The historic Union Hotel (Union Hotel, Fine Italian Dining Since 1879) in Occidental; 3731 Main Street, Occidental, CA 95465

Expect curvy roads, green fields, curious cows, and redwood trees...with at least one photo op and one bathroom break along the way. See post #13 of this thread for the detailed route sheet.

Please RSVP to me at c.harrell@mac.com. Although an RSVP is not REQUIRED, it will help me get a better idea of our expected headcount so I can give the Union Hotel a proper heads-up before 1/1.

THIS DRIVE WILL BE A GO RAIN OR SHINE!!!!

See you on 1/1. Open roads await....

Chris

Last edited by ntrylvl; 12-18-2011 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: deleted "sticky" request from top of original post; added note about route sheet
Old 12-09-2011, 07:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)