View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
That's what I was thinking Mark. I am used to the hand controls and see no need for electronic. Can you simply yank it out and plug in hand controls? Is it that easy?
When I was under the car at my buddy's shop I noticed a cable of some sort going into the flapper box fed by the heat exchangers. Is this part of that electronic control? It was not a cable for the flapper/spring.
What is the dohicky above the rear view mirror for? What does it do? There must be wires all over this car from what I am seeing.

I think the red rocket is sold Mike. There are 2 guys who have agreed to wire the money today, big leap of faith from their point of view so we will see how that works out. Dammit I'm going to miss that car, so much fun to drive. Sure wish I could keep it and finish that twin turbo project I started years ago. Kid's school or hotrod, hmmmmm.

Last edited by RarlyL8; 12-23-2011 at 09:12 AM..
Old 12-23-2011, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #149 (permalink)