View Single Post

New GTS headlight conversion kit available NOW.

I致e been thinking about making a GTS headlight conversion kit for few years and have been working on it for few months already.
I am not done working on it, but I知 at about 80% done. (every time I知 doing a part, I find something to modify on it!)

My goal is to produce and offer to the 924/944 community a good kit at the fraction of the price of what痴 already available on the market.
I still have to run number and check shipping, but I知 hoping to offer them for around $300USD shipped in Canada and USA for a full kit,
to be confirm this is only a quick estimate. International will be a bit more expensive due to shipping.

A full kit will include:

- 2 covers The covers are made of plexiglass 3mm thick and will be available in different tint (black, bronze, red, blue, green and orange)

- 2 buckets The bucket are made of plastic 3mm thick and will also be available in different color (black and grey for sure).

-2 lights The light are 4x6.5 glass/metal, H4, 60/55 W. (I知 still waiting on delivery of my set)

Each part will also be offer individually, so you could only buy the covers or else, except the lights are sold in pair,
so if you break a part you will be able to replace it.

I still have to work on the installation process and I will try to make it as simple as possible.
I will post pics when complete but here are few pics of it at about 80% without the lights. (Sorry for the dust all over the car )
Please let me know your interest (just to give me an idea).
I will post prices and more pics when I知 done and ready to take orders.

I知 open to your comments and/or questions.

Thanks

Last edited by 924-76; 05-21-2012 at 04:22 AM..
Old 12-27-2011, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)