View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Well the red rocket left out yesterday, but apparently she didn't want to leave me either.
The new owner (great guy) called me about an hour out saying the car was down with what sounded like a broken head stud. This engine has ARP head studs so I really was hoping that not to be possible. Turns out one of the air injection plugs blew out. Picked a hellofa time to do that! I had one go on my about 8 years ago and changed them out with no issues since. Anyway, we got the car over to EurAsian in Birmingham. So if any of you guys are in B'ham and want to check out my (former) car it will be there for a few days. I gave the new owner a set of new front struts that I had not installed and they will be put in as well.
Brian, looks like you unloaded it just in time...LOL

I'm sure it couldda thrown a plug on anybody and especially somebody who may not have learned how to properly warm an ole girl up before boosting
FS 1987 930 DTAFast EFI w/Electronic Dash, 17x9x11" Lindsey Racing Fuchs, Andial 8.39 R&P, C2 Intake, SuperCup Cams, Flame Ringed Heads & Cylinders, TurboKraft Full Bay Intercooler, RearlyL8 Twin Scroll Headers, Big Bullseye Twin Scroll Turbo...SOLD
1999 Harley Davidson Custom 1250 Hardtail Bobber..SOLD
2014 BMW X6M, 2012 BMW 128i, 2014 GMC Sierra, 2015 Cobia 237 Center Console 300hp Yamaha
Old 01-05-2012, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #161 (permalink)