View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Jim, I pulled off the 14 pin connector and cleaned the pins when I first got the car. I'll do that trace if cleaning the spade doesn't do the trick.

They won't rub when I'm finished mounting them. The fenders have to be trimmed, the oil lines moved, and the trailing arm bolts ground down. I used to run Yokos on the red rocket and they were 3/4" wider than the Pirellis so these should be less work to fit.
You have a picture of yours with the fat boys on? Our cars are similar, I'd like to see what yours looked like.
Brian, on the slants they usually rub on the driver side in front of the rear wheel. Its got a box riveted to the inside of the fender. Too bad Porsche didn't design a duct to ram the air into the air box. I know you will figure out a way to make it work so I cannot wait to see those big boys on there.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #181 (permalink)