View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Thanks guys!
I know the big cables and a lot of the wires are related to the alarm system, hoping someone knows something about that alarm. I think the mount on the smugglers box lid is for an amp as there are big cables below it in the picture. Hoping someone would recognize that as well.
The junk in the box looks like HVAC stuff but there are other wires as well which I think are more alarm system stuff.
Lot of crap. I'm no electrician and all this stuff just looks like something waiting to go bad to me which is why I want to know what it is and what I can get rid of. The schematics don't do squat for me as you can't "see" where the stuff is located or what it looks like.
Amaizing that everything seems to work in this time machine! So far I'm lovin' this car!
Next week I hope to schedule time with my body guy and get these dented flairs fixed up.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #200 (permalink)