View Single Post

Rebuilding the 959

Hi Guys.
I`m sorry I have not been so active on the forum and neither posted pics of the progress.

The car is now on the jig for straightening and after a trip to Germany, a few parts ordered from Wayne(Pelican) and some in England(locally) where the car is being jigged i pretty much have the main components to get it together.
I really need somebody that can help me with a links to som e very good people that can make me an exhaust?(muffler) That person need to have made something like that before or have one available to duplicate.

Wayne has been very helpful and huge thanks to him for all his help on the info side on the project so far
As soon as I get some pics form when it is on the jig I will post.

At the moment I`m working on the exhaust manifold and trying to adjust the tube that connects with the tube that goes between the turbos. It`s a little bit bent, and it needs to be warmed up and bent back in place. The next is putting the new fan house in place as soon as that is painted.
Anybody that has any idea about an-oxidation? Somebody told me that was the way to go for the magnesium.

I will keep you all posted.

Roar

Last edited by roarmac; 01-30-2012 at 01:45 PM..
Old 01-30-2012, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #95 (permalink)