View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Yes I could go 1.5" but that would beg for damage to the front spoiler. For now we'll do 1/2" and if that works go another 1/2". The tires went from 24.4" to 23.8" so we lost 1/2" OD right there.
I don't know the Webster definition of mountains but I'm from IL so even a hill is a big deal! Kidding aside, we do have mountains and some crazy driveways. I got my truck hung on a buddies driveway who lives on Walton's Mountain (no I'm not kidding). I live in the valley of Huntsville Mountain.
Pictures of the car are pretty useless in the garage. I'll get it out this weekend to settle the suspension and tale some pics if the weather cooperates.

Did some quick experiment with the wheel caps, I can't decide what to do with them. They need something but I don't know what. First I painted the crest silver. That didn't look good so I painted over it in black to get a contrast. That turned out interesting. What do you guys think?

Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #253 (permalink)