View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

I won't have an interior in the car by july and to be honest with you my car is a test bed right now I dont know if I would want to drive it the 1000 miles we would be going on reliability issues it is an old 2.7 that had an estimated 60-70,000 miles on it and a top end rebuild only now a turbo I am gaining confidence in it except for the pistons and rings. Oh ok I am in Clinton and right now up just south of Chicago. Oh and I can stay up at least as late as you guys talking Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD94 View Post
Hey Cole! I'm not sure about late G Man can stay up?!? Hmm, how late have we stayed up talking Porsche...4am?!? Yeah, that's right...good times!

G Man, are you saying your 911 Turbo won't be together by this summer (late July)?? If not then that's a bummer. P2O for this year is called Porsches 2 Ohio. You can find a website by searching. It's a yearly gathering of Porsches (usually over 400 cars...mostly air cooled 911) at a small Ohio town. This year will be held at Granville, OH. I'm located in StLouis area.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me

Last edited by gsmith660; 02-12-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Old 02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #325 (permalink)