View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Thanks guys, just don't look too close, ha! This car is a solid 20 footer. The paint is all scratched up and there are dents here and there down low. Definitely lived a rough life to have only 69,000 miles on. Thank the lord the engine runs well.
The cosmetics need addressed. I received a care package from Juan Ruiz that I am itching to try out and see what can be brought back to life.

Real happy with how the tires/wheels worked out, they honestly move and turn like stock and don't rub. I can't get over that with it lowered like it is. Crab walking is the big test and she passed with flying colors, the front spoiler didn't even hit (although it is cracked form the PO hitting something

Those Double D's may stay Mark. Depends on what the exhaust looks like. That stock muffler's gotta go, I have a skunkwerks prototype that was on the red rocket that will go on this car. Tailpipes exit center so the big boobs may look good and help protect the pipes from my shins. If not I have a set of Single A Euro boobs on the shelf.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #271 (permalink)