View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetspeed View Post
It drives awesome, no doubt. Exhaust system looks very nice too. Doesn't mean it couldn't be improved upon.
Just trying to help you develop an even better exhaust system, thats all and thats what forums are all about right? If you don't agree with my statement about what a twin-srcoll system is, lets discuss.

Imo, its just the nature of twin-scroll to keep exhaust gasses from both banks seperated. The reduction of reversion is where the extra spool and respons comes from. Your set-up of the single wastegate doesn't completely do that atm for all boost situations, but could be 'easily' adapted if for instance you cut the last piece of wastegate pipe open and weld a wall in there.

Trust me, I do have the best of intentions mate
+1...something like these Rarlyl8 twin wastegate headers might help:
FS 1987 930 DTAFast EFI w/Electronic Dash, 17x9x11" Lindsey Racing Fuchs, Andial 8.39 R&P, C2 Intake, SuperCup Cams, Flame Ringed Heads & Cylinders, TurboKraft Full Bay Intercooler, RearlyL8 Twin Scroll Headers, Big Bullseye Twin Scroll Turbo...SOLD
1999 Harley Davidson Custom 1250 Hardtail Bobber..SOLD
2014 BMW X6M, 2012 BMW 128i, 2014 GMC Sierra, 2015 Cobia 237 Center Console 300hp Yamaha
Old 02-23-2012, 03:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)