View Single Post
Bran New Rebuilt 951 Turbo Engine Long Block Comp - $950 + Shipping

SOLD... Thank You... "PELICAN"!
Thanks again,
RON

One complete NEW rebuilt motor - 951 Stock Engine (1986) with less than 100 miles on it!!!!! You ain't gona' believe this one.
The guy got slap ( happy drunk / high? ) after the rebuild and totaled the car trying to see how fast it was... He said it pulled like a demon from HELL !
Every thing you see in the pic's goes with it... I am very serious about cleaning up my garage... we got a whole new direction for 2012... Every thing in this motor is new... even when I turned it over by hand it pumped brand new brake in oil with no (silver shinny flakes in it) out the oil cooler port... unbelievably! See pic's. Everything in this engine is new... no leaks anywhere! The ceramic exhaust ports are pristine. You can pick it up or I can ship freight for shipping cost... Asking $950 and I will guarantee this engine will run like it should! I'll even throw in a 30 Day Warranty... But... if You break it... you bought... it! You will not be disappointed here.

Best to call 859-653-8477 my name is Ron... [img]

Last edited by RRRacing1970; 03-22-2012 at 10:47 AM..
Old 03-18-2012, 06:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)