View Single Post
Registered

I thought I'd give an update on all that was happening. I got the WUR rebuilt (I have not tried to do any further adjustments to the WUR), I found a fuel leak at the fuel distributor (I feel lucky on that one; lucky the car did not burn up!!!) I also had too small of fuse on the AFR gauge hook up (I blame that on old eyes; borrowed the wife's reading glasses to ensure I had the correct fuse) and the gauge and AFRs are pretty good and consistent now.
I'll be enjoying the car for the next coulpe of months before I deploy, again.... (4th deployment since 2005)
Oh and I'm going to put on a new RarlyL8 Hooligan muffler this week; hopefully the muffler gets here before Friday. I'm taking a trip to Garmisch and would love to have the muffler on for the trip ;o)
Thanks to all for the help!!
1982 930, K-27, BL adj. WUR, Rarlyl8 Headers and Hooligan muffler, MSD 6, 22 and 30mm torsion bars, poly bronze bushings 30mm raised spindles and custom valved Bilstein shocks (by Elephant Racing), monoballs front and rear (by Rennline), Alton 17" Fuchs, Fred Cook fuse panel
Old 04-17-2012, 12:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)