Thread: K27 hyspool
View Single Post
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stup View Post
Just to show that all is not what seems with some modified turbos that have been bummed about,i personally thought these would be a reliable great upgrade, but looks like otherwise.
Like you, four years ago I though these turbos would be the **** (based upon reading about them on the internet), but when mine failed quickly, and I began to look into them more closely, I found that many other people had the same, or similar, experience with the HyFlows as I had. I'm not sure how he is still able to sell them . . . guess just enough of them work right that people are willing to give them a try?

BTW - when mine failed, though dissapointed, I did not think much of it as I know that **** happens, but was stunned to find out that my experience was shared by many others (had conversations with 5-7 people, just on this forum, that had the same failures - now have read of several other recent failures, too - WOW)!

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 04-17-2012 at 07:22 AM..
Old 04-17-2012, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)