View Single Post
River Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtweet View Post
i asked the mods to delete this thread a while ago, i got my parts and all is good, not sure why the thread is still open
Maybe because we live in America and any form of censorship is a bad idea.

Clint has not broken any laws that I'm aware of and I'm fairly certain that the products he is selling are also legal. Clint's style of doing business is not exactly mainstream, but it's his business. IMO, threads like this have value for other Pelicans that are interested in doing business with Rebel, Elephant, etc. Many of us have had experiences with Porsche shops and vendors ... Sharing the details of those experiences allows us to make informed decisions.

Regards, Dave
1986 930 - K27-7200, Andial Intercooler, Tial Wastegate, Electronic Boost Controller, B&B headers, Bodart Zork, Leask Adjustable WUR, Full Elephant Racing Suspension w/Adustable Spring Plates and Von Shocks, Wevo Transmission Mounts, Fuel Safe Fuel Cell, Forgelines (9"/11"), Hargett Shifter, Innovate AFR, Cobra CF Seats, DAS Rollbar, Coleman Floating Rotors, Lightweight Interior, Forgeline 17" x 9"/11", 2800 lbs.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)