View Single Post
66cal912 66cal912 is offline
Registered User
66cal912's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: San Juan, CA, USA
Posts: 156
Well quick way to resolve all, just get the vin and go down to dmv and ask about registration cost, and mention it was registered here in 06, I think this is straighter forward then its being made out given this particular cars history, it will be in the Cal dmv system, since it was registered here within the last 10 years most likely still, tell them your transfering it back with a out of state title and you ll have a current smog certificate. They want the smog paperwork most of from all I ve dealt with.

Good luck, if itd been last registered here 25 years ago I think then,itd be a,bigger hassle.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)