View Single Post

Foreplay is over!

Hello to All:

I just came up on my one year anniversary of owning my 930. I took it to heart fellow Pelicanites recommendations and just took it easy and got to know her intimately. I even read up on all the amazing threads just to keep it interesting. She has been fun especially romping in the mild winters in Houston. Just the cooler weather transformed my all stock girl. She had been sluggish down low especially in the heat of the moment.....and there were many....

I clocked her for about 2K miles. She has been good to me so far only requiring a fan belt, hood strut and oil. Also, an occasional bathing and wax job. She is still a 10 (footer).

My next phase is to liven her up. So, I started down that slippery slope. I have acquired in the past months GHL system (headers, heat exchangers and single out muffler). I had a premature celebration on a used K27 when several days later a rebuilt one could be had for a great price. Still on the lookout for an Intercooler.

I feel like a young apprentice when reading up on all the threads especially those from the old school guys. It sure makes it fun to own this great Icon when you have the support of this great community with all its knowledge base.

This is getting long winded and bordering on full out cornballish....Thanks again to all those that I have crossed path via PM's and emails!

Happy Motoring!
95 M3 Red, 97 540I 6-spd Black
98 Landcruiser, 01 Rav4 (Wife's)
Old 05-02-2012, 03:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)