View Single Post
I've gone native

I have about 5 ft of that aluminum heater piping stuff if u need a chunk.
v
Quote:

Quote de gsxrken

Wow, it's like a shot of Nessie or the Sasquatch! At least one set of exchangers for your headers does exist! I've waited courteously and patiently- you would agree- for 2-1/2 years for mine. This is my first public airing of it. I'd like to know when and if you are ever going to ship them, or come out and just admit defeat, which would be closure, at least. I can simply buy another set and sell your headers to someone in a warmer climate than the NorthEast, but I've waited b/c it's always "won't be long now".

I wanted to close the loop here- Brian did deliver a set of the heat boxes last week. They fit well, and while they appear marginal, this is not a winter car and I'm sure they will provide "some" heat and better window defrost than the napkins I've been keeping on hand. They were also provided at no charge, a nice touch by Brian that goes to offsetting my multi-year wait. Early adopters often experience prototyping learning pains, but I trust others won't have any such wait-times.

My thanks, and please return the thread to it's regularly scheduled program...

Old 05-06-2012, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #323 (permalink)