View Single Post

Add this to the starting offer of $200K for both, I have good information that a very low mile 79 930, also one of the last 50 was recently offered over 100K and turned down so that guy is out there looking for a pristine example and could easily off the speedster for 150K+. . So if this speedster is a correct recent restoration w/ numbers matching example, individually they could easily add up to much more than $200K. To find just one person willing to pay top dollar for both might take awhile as these collectors generally come from different camps, unless of course a Seinfeld type gets the urge. I would say if you have to buy both, one will be resold. Sort of hard to think they both are the exact ultimate model/color etc for the same person as most collectors I know want the cars they buy to be exactly as if they could order it when new. If I were selling for a client, I would try selling together or individually and see which works out best. However no one asked so just my 2 cents.

Last edited by voitureltd; 05-07-2012 at 01:40 PM..
Old 05-07-2012, 11:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)