Thread: Which 911?
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
Let's see....eastern Washington would most likely be Spokane area. What's a little snow...you didn't have much this year or last.

So, you want a 911. Perhaps post your questions on the 911 forum. Here, you're talking to the radical crowd of turbo 911 owners....thus, 930's. We would answer your questions simply: Buy a 930, any year. You want to be thrown back in your seat???? The 930 will never fail to give you a huge smile on your face every time the turbo has spooled up to max bark. The way the market is lately, $20K should get you into a fair condition car but probably higher mileage. Get a PPI done to gauge the condition first and second, drive it. You may not like the low compression and slight turbo lag at first, but you will soon overlook that little inconvenience when your car blows past almost all cars on the road today. Spend just a few well placed additional dollars and your 930 will be basically untouchable.

I enjoy mine for about 7 months out of the year before the snows hit central WA. A 911 or a 930....both are a real treat to drive.
A little outside Spokane, out in the sticks where it's snowier than in the city.
I could do $25K I suppose if it made a noticeable difference.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)