View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
I used Bug & Tar Remover to clean my license plate on the Red Rocket as it would turn a yellowish brown from the flame-outs. The pipes were extended out a little on the slant to help protect the plate. The huge bumper boobs do a great job shielding my leg from hitting the pipes when walking by.

I want to pull the engine on this car so bad I could spit! The thing re-defines filthy. There is a decades old oil leak up top that is pretty significant as it leaves a 2" drip spot when the engine is on. I think it is the breather cover as I have replaced the leaking breather hose and sending unit to no avail. I had a great set of cams made for me that ended up in the engine pictured above, he needs them more than I do right now. When we fired that engine I was green with envy hearing that rough cammed sound coming from a 930. Cannot wait to yank this engine clean it up and put some power to it!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #331 (permalink)