View Single Post

Garage
The hunt is half the fun. Try to drive as many as possible. I know its hard here. I only looked at 6 before pulling the trigger and that included a trip back home to dallas. Take a trip to AIC. That way you will be able to see several cars and see what a top quality car is. And the difference between the model years. Ask John him what to look for and what makes his cars higher priced (just looked at the site, does not appear to be much inventory). Also look to see what replacement parts cost. You might find a good deal on a less than ideal car and if might only cost $1,000 to make it how you want it. Mine had some modifications for the track that I changed for a more stock appearance.

If you are interested, I made a list of all the local PCA clubs with a direct link to thier classified section. I can email it ot you. Its too ugly to post. I've been meaning to clean it up to post, but frankly since I'm done looking I don't think about it.

And for the cars and coffee, the website is Pittsburgh Cars n' Coffee - Index page There are some sick cars there. I feel like I've been swimming in cold water with my 930. Last week was one of the best turn outs. I've only been twice, but my buddy has been going for a few years. There were 3 Lambos, 2 Ferraris, 2 MB McLarens (same owner), bunch of P-cars (gt2, gt3, my 930, a newer turbo to name a few), I think Lotus must breed (well over 6), 2 Vipers, Audi R8. I know I'm missing a bunch. There had to be over 50 cars there.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)