View Single Post

Hey Yinz Guys...

Please to meet you - this is Damon in the South Hills!

Very excited this thread exists. In an unexpected turn of events - thought i was going to buy a 987s boxster after selling 2004 s2000 - i just bought my first porsche last month. So the reason it was unexpected - the price was cut in half....why? Because it was painted dupont berry prism metallic! You guys may have seen it at byers columbus. Well - at that price, and after a ppi revealed that it was in decent nick with only 77,000 miles....i felt like it was a good entry point for me into the air cooled world i adored since i was a child. Already took care of some things from the PPI - new bilstein sport shocks/struts, cambermeister strut bar (i know i shoulda got elephant : (), new power seat switches, hi temp brake fluid, new direzza tires and front wheel bearings. Very excited to do car control clinic at PittRace this weekend.

Definitely struggling a bit with transmission - John Raysich says my bushings are ok. Thinking about throwing the wevo in - any experience with a wevo upgrade here?

Anywho look forward to picking everyone's brains....

Last edited by SteelCity; 05-24-2012 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: unicorns
Old 05-24-2012, 02:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)