View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 GT3 View Post
How do you know I'm not?
If you "are" congratulations! However, I'm very disappointed that is taking you so long but to be a nice guy below is the list of things that 'YOU" and "Your Porsche" will have to do to impress me.

* By now you and your Porsche should be in the 7s not 8s. 9s will be unnaceptable.

* You and your Porsche will have to go over 236mph in the one mile, no with a full blowing race car but with a full interior fully functional car, which you will have to drive to the track, Since Bello drove from Florida to the Texas mile and back I'm sure that will not be an issue with your fast Porsche. Oh and don't forget that the car has to have a OEM Porsche Gear Box, otherwise I may think that your are trying to cheat.

* You will have to build a Rear Wheel Front mounted Porshe drag car and only then I will be impressed, until then you are just one more of the dreamers.... But don't worry I too dream to go 9s one day

I'm sure that both of those records will be broken one day, BUT until that day comes Mr. Ediie Bello is the Record Holder for the fastest Porsche in the World both in the 1/4mile and the standing still mile. Is that simple

By the way, get your facts right, Bello never went to jail and one more thing, please provide me the dates that you will break the record so I can mark my calendar.

Rick Flair once said "To be the Man you have to Beat the Man"
Old 05-30-2012, 08:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)