View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoker View Post
Looks like some of you guys chased Eddie away -- on purpose. Seems like some are actually intimidated by his success with a P car. I'm very well known in the BMW world and have many threads about my famed black turbo BMW. I've run into the same thing myself, haters and crap like that. On one occasion, I was up in Chattanooga Tennessee at an event sponsored by BMW North America, won the event and got a nice trophy. When I left, I wrapped up the trophy and put it in my trunk. A few weeks later a thread popped up about me putting the trophy in my trunk - how symbolically rude it was to put it there. This thread went on for pages! People freaked over it. Blew my mind. So I know how you feel, Eddie. Blaze on, dude.

So you know FIRST hand what we have been dealing with for years!

By the way I help building a M3 turbo but was a leaning curve, the head gaskets eat us alive but then again we were doing everything ourselves and as you know that's expensive, frustrating, complicated and frustrating
Old 05-31-2012, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)