View Single Post
Registered

I learned a ton of stuff i didn't know just in the few hours talking to him and also you Juan when we were at the exotic car show a while back.I hope he decides to stick around on here. There are a lot of people here who would certainly appreciate the knowledge he shares. Having seen his car fist hand it's not filled with exotic overpriced parts it's done tastefully and a lot of than parts are either stock or hand fabricated by him. Hearing him discuss how and why he built his own intake manifold and understanding of the wave pulses formed by the intake valves and how the harmonics develop from that. Then being able to explain it in layman's terms as simple as it's like tuning a horn.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 05-31-2012, 07:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)