View Single Post

Hey Yinz....

I grew up in usc, mom still lives there, i am right across the border off by the lesnett intersection.

Greg/Will - yeah that thread was a great find. I was purchasing my wevo shift kit and trying to decide on coupler and found out about ed from here. Ordered one along with wevo kit and bushings. i am putting in wevo, coupler and hopefully turbo tie rods in next two weeks. When i say i, i mean my buddy and i will offer comedic relief. I would like one of you guys to take for a ride and tell me the condition of my tranny so i know where i am.

Bernie - great to talk to you out there.

It was great fun at the car control clinic - didn't find the snap oversteer i have heard about. S2000 was quite a handful at limit as well. Any thoughts from you guys on oversteer - do you have to do something real stupid at the limit and then it just comes faster with rear weight?

Pictures from clinic, Auto Specialties fun stuff at the garage, custom exhaust/headers (previous owner -anybody recognize it?).

My a/c was working and now blower seems close to seized. Want to get blower at least working...rebuilt...replaced. Fresh air blowers are screaming as well. Anybody here have any experience with blower upgrades?

Love my sport seats - great compromise of comfort and holding - i myself like them better than modern porsche sport seats but i could stand to lose a couple "fathead sandwiches."

I try to do a couple road course events a year so let me know if anybody has something on the schedule or wants to meet up and share some info with a newbie. Planned on nelson ledges on friday but got rained out...

Obviously color is not my preferred. Car was iris to start. It is Dupont Berry Metallic - i get different opinions whether it is a topcoat or not. Whats funny is at times it looks like iris but i don't know if that is just coincidence. Thinking of taking fuchs/targa bar back to black to start. Anybody have a good paint shop around here if i would want to change color? Would love Albert Blue. I guess the starting point for a paint job would be $4k.

Look forward to shootin the breeze.....

Old 06-02-2012, 11:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)