View Single Post
Registered

Hopefully Eddie has developed a thick enough skin over the years, that he will continue posting on here and taking the time to converse with the people that don't need notarized proof of everything he has accomplished. I have never met the man, but it seems to me from all the posts and articles about him, that the people that actually know him genuinely like him and only the people who have not met him dislike him, because they cannot accomplish what he can.
And as far as answering all of our questions, much as I would love to know every detail of his car backed up by pictures and charts, since he is running a tuning and fabricating business, we must respect the fact that it would hurt his pocketbook if he gave away everything. We should be happy about any information he is willing to share with us.
Having said this, it would be nice to have a (tentative) schedule of where the car is going to be running next. Would love to see it in action sometime.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #105 (permalink)