Thread: Euro Spec 930
View Single Post
6771911esses 6771911esses is offline
6771911esses's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,170
Brain B,

Sounds like you have to get paperwork from TX. Maybe the PO can get a copy of his Title and/ or registration. In CT, if the car is 25 y.o all we need is a bill of sale and the vehicle for VIN check. Drive it over we will register it here and then you take it back to your State and transfer it. Maine is even easier. If you need help pm me and I will get you a reference to get it registered in Maine. My town is cracking down on Maine plates because people register their cars there to circumvent the local property taxes on cars!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)