View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darling930 View Post
Problem is I do not have a functional stock WUR as I bought the Unwired tools version after the car had "eaten" several WUR's. It gets expensive replacing them on a regular basis. A bit more to the saga: I discovered this morning that one of the O rings on the intercooler had disintegrated. I am thinking Halelulea that must be the leak in the system. After replacing the O ring however the car will start and run sometimes but only with a lot of throttle. It is blowing out a lot of white smoke however will not run if I let off the throttle. I think it is very rich and obviously I had adjusted the mixture to compensate for an unknown air leak. However if I adjust the mixture leaner it will not start at all. I suspect that you guys maybe correct in that the warm up cycle is off however it is still set from the factory settings from unwired tools. They assure me that the warm up cycle is acceptable.
OMG, be careful. I sent mine back for warranty replacement and have not received anything back other than 36 email promises and one bogus UPS tracking number that has yet to be tracked past the front door of Unwired Tools. This has gone on for seven months.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)