Thread: Andial Problem
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356-930 View Post
Eliminate the Andial Fuel Enrichment system.
Replace the fuel system’s present mechanical Warm Up Regulator (WUR) with a digitally controlled electro/mechanical WUR.
This scheme provides vastly improved control over fuel pressure/supply to the 930's CIS mechanical fuel injection system. If it works as it should, it will optimize fuel delivery to the engine at all engine speeds, loads and boost levels. It eliminates the need for an auxiliary fuel enhancement system (Andial) and lot of compromises built into the analog OEM WUR. Probable significant increase in both power and fuel economy v OEM WUR. And, for us turbo-power acceleration addicts that routinely push the engine to its limits, proper fuel delivery is Critical to the survival of the 930 engine.
A product that appears to fit the bill is manufactured by Unwired Tools, Flagstaff, AZ.
UnwiredTools UTCIS™ For application on a 930-Turbo engine, the Unwired part number is UTCIS-PT™ .
This product is reportedly new in the OEM part replacement market.
Here’s a link to a thread discussing the device: Digital WUR - Pelican Parts Technical BBS
I presently run the Andial Fuel Enrichment System (which works well) on my 930 and plan to eliminate it if Chris Carroll of TurboKraft, Mesa, AZ is willing to sell me one. Turbo Kraft : Home
Disclaimer/Acknowledgement: No affiliation with Unwired Tools. Satisfied customer of Turbokaft.
OMG, be careful. I sent mine back for warranty replacement and have not received anything back other than 36 email promises and one bogus UPS tracking number that has yet to be tracked past the front door of Unwired Tools. This has gone on for seven months.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)