Thread: AC upgrades
View Single Post
JFairman JFairman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 7,289
You have positive pressure on top of the tail when the car is moving so you'd use a fan sucking air through it and blowing that air down towards the motor.
Thats a "puller" fan because it's mounted on the bottom side of the AC condensor heat exchanger and pulling air down through it.

Some straight flat blade fans can be used to push or pull air by reversing polarity on the motor but the most efficiant ones have fan blades that are designed to work best in one direction - pull or push.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)