View Single Post
Brando

Garage
Had a trio of tuner cars in front of me on the way to a nice road drive out of town last night and had to flex my muscles. The one in back, a mazda speed3 got removed quickly, and I thought it was over but another of the three, an acura hatchback with some cash thrown at it in the form of wheels, exhaust, and a front mount intercooler as well as some HID treatments and some nice paint takes up the chase in order to save grace and show his friends that he can "handle this". On my rear as to say, ready when you are, I went ahead as I was over three grand and RUF n ready. I was shocked to find him NOT get wasted but I walked him three times before turning around in order to return my 300lb. friend back to his 3.2 carrera. My friend was giggling and laughing the whole time. If only I hadn't had 300 extra lbs in the passenger seat. The trio just passed and I never saw them again. My friend said "they just got spanked by a 40 year old in a fourty year old car!
It was fun.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)