View Single Post

Garage
Thanks guys !

Finally got the results of the tests and its great! Getting tickets tomorrow and will pu next week. Leak down between 1% and 2%, compression 120 -125.

Will post more pictures after picking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tt surgeon View Post
I like the wheels, what offsets/spacers?
Looks like the stock exhaust to me unless it's dual out.
Nice car btw
c
Car is pretty much stock. Not a fan of the wheels but ok for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman maire View Post
very nice. Just need a nice set of Fuchs.

Just wondering, have you driven the car? How would you compare it to the other cars you have looked at?
Nope did not drive it. Haven't even seen it in person....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPOZZZ View Post
Isn't the twin tip the euro exhaust?
Doubt it . Californian delivered when new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Welcome!

What about some pictures from the back and engine bay?

The black triming looks "blacker" than usual - repainted...?

+1 on the wrong wheels.

Good looking car!
don't think its repainted. Its offered for sale by a Porsche dealer and it had a full detail done on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by das930 View Post
have to agree with it being a nice colour as it looks the same as my 1985 930 and it is the only one i have seen in that colour (perissian blue)apart from mine ,unless the photo is not giving a true reflection of it. i also agree with ditching the wheels ,get something with a stagger to set arches of. i went for 18"techart daytonas along with body kit not everyons taste but i like it . when you get it home i hope it is everything you hoped it would be.
Very beautiful car! Isn't it a perfect colour? Love it! Pictures don't do justice. My daughter told me it's purple.....Its a funny story actually, a long long time ago I restored a motorcycle at the age of 16. It was 1986 and I had it repainted a fresh new Blue Porsche colour. I have looked up the pictures, (yes the one on paper) and I can'r remember the actual colour code but it is scary close to perissian Blue.... I will scan the picture and post it for you guys to vote on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuggy View Post
Can't see enough of the exhaust to determine US vs. RoW, IMO.

Twin tip is the later muffler, either "bottom-half-of-a-muffler-with-a-cat" (US/Japan/anywhere that required a cat) or not (everywhere else). The early muffler had a single large outlet instead of two separate one - and fed the wastegate into the muffler instead of using a separate muffler for that..

IIRC, Canada had to take US models due to emissions laws, but could import RoW models if not offered in the US market that year - like the years the 930 wasn't.
It's not a Canadian car, but soon to be....Sorry another one leaving US soil.....
Old 06-15-2012, 09:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)