View Single Post
závodník 'X'

Garage
I encourage those companies but don't endorse them and definitely despise having the tax payers at this time funding / loaning them. Whats worse, transparency of these companies financials are not fairly represented. Yes, I do realize Tesla's deals with the MB Smart and further how Mr. Toyoda of Toyota helped in acquiring the Torrence plant is creative but the tax payers never agreed to this. Are the taxpayers dollars really funding an electric Smart or for Toyota technology? Rocket boy Musk is a slick salesman and I like his endeavors, but shouldn't lean on our money. Henri Fisker has flopped loan money for his car operations out of the US (to Finland, Munich and Beijing), so what good is that for American employment / jobs? C'mon... stinks like batteries burning.

Jumping forward: Good, bad or not of a car and whether these makers survive or fold, your'e going to be very surprised when the Chinese and India launch all sorts of electrics for a fraction the price of a Fisker or Tesla's.
“When these fine people came to me with an offer to make four movies for them, I immediately said ‘yes’ for one reason and one reason only… Netflix rhymes with ‘wet chicks,'” Sandler said in a prepared statement. “Let the streaming begin!” - Adam Sandler

Last edited by intakexhaust; 06-24-2012 at 11:39 AM..
Old 06-24-2012, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)