View Single Post
Information Junky

speaking of lawyers, this is how Tesla pissed on Top Gear. (per Wikipedia)

Quote:
In 2011, following a disputed test result on the British television show "Top Gear" regarding the Tesla Roadster, Musk attacked the production as "completely phony"[67] and "messed up"[68] and, through Tesla, filed a defamation lawsuit against the producers. The suit alleged that the television producers misstated the range and capabilities of the car. The lawsuit was dismissed in 2012.[69]
One would think that if their stuff was so fuch 'n Wonderful . . .the performance would be clear and speak for it's self. No. Tesla has lawyers ... and marketing ... and lobbyists.

Again, I think it's great that this stuff gets built. But I have no false expectations about it being some sort of technological wonder. ..bad-ass golf cart, sure.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #53 (permalink)