View Single Post
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisen View Post
You're grasping at straws with your arguement

Technology may move incrementally or exponentially, but it still moves. Sometimes the incremental movements pave way for the breakthroughs.

The point is that Tesla, and many others, continue to innovate. Whether evolutionary, revolutionary, or both, they are contributing. The patent list is simply tangible evidence that they're out there developing technologies and not simply buying parts off the shelf from other suppliers and slapping it together just to take YOUR hard-earned tax dollars.

And remember, the list above is ONLY from 2012. Much of the important groundwork for today's S sedan would have been done long before.
grasping at straws, eh?

Clearly you are quite willing to change the point to make a point.

Do you not understand just how far away from being competitive this tech is? ...or are you just looking for some small aspect of this conversation to leverage into being right. Hear's a gamtical bad typo. Please corect me an tell me how stoopid iBe so that we can git back on topic.

sheesh, this place...
Old 06-24-2012, 01:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #55 (permalink)