View Single Post

The 930/911 turbo is still a performance upgraded, beefed up 911. The ones he recommends differ also from the earlier 911S, just most were upgraded in a more pedestrian way. The article does promote the later desirable air cooled offerings from Porsche to be the ones collectors should watching ( in his opinion ) and the Turbo models are in that air cooled 911 category as well. Other than the induction system the rest of the (930) 911 turbo as many know it to be called, is very recognizable as a 911. He could have stated "now the 911 turbo models" are another story. To my knowledge the early turbos feeding frenzy and pricing are rapidly approaching the 911S situation of the recent past . I know some that are still waiting or looking for those to get one at yesterdays pricing do not like to hear this. but it has been happening. I wonder what 911 models the author has had, has now and what he is planning to get in the future? Ownership is enlightenment.

Last edited by voitureltd; 06-29-2012 at 11:03 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 10:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)