View Single Post

Does anyone have a passenger rear trailing arm that I can borrow for measurements?

I am having difficulty aligning my 930 and I think the passenger rear trailing arm may be bent. I am looking for a straight (never wrecked/damaged) passenger rear trailing arm to take measurements so I can determine if my trailing arm is bent and if so how much. Does anyone have one off their car that they won't be using for a couple of weeks? I have looked into trying to buy one but everywhere I look they are in the $1,000 range. Since I am not certain this is the issue I would hate to spend that only to find that mine is completely normal.

I will be happy to pay shipping both ways (obviously) and whatever you think is fair for the use of your part. To clarify the car is a '78 so I would need a 78-89 arm, the part number from Porsche is 93033151205.

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated. The car in question, help me bring her back to perfect!

Old 07-05-2012, 04:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)