View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
hope I didn't upset any 'scoop devotees 8-)

Tom your '66 sounds like a real hoot, and dayum... redone 12... good fer you that's real special.

Ahso... retire the GTB from judging / show the stock 930 - sounds like a great plan... assuming it also means that you now drive the doors off the Ferrari heh heh! Yeah sure, easy for me to say.

Good times, keep up the good work out there.

Congrats on the smog, major phew huh? I'd say pitch that strangling exhaust and rock Brian's headers / exhaust, but it sounds like you want it showstock. That's good / bad... good as it sure is a near perfect time capsule and'd be shame to fuss w/ it as such. Bad b/c these respond sooooooooo wellllllllllll to simple tweaks of intercooler/exhaust/headers/turbo (well, 'simple')... makes it the car it should have been.

Hey Paul, good to hear from you - sorry about you friend, never fun. Alas, seeing bits of those here and there being enjoyed by others will always have him there 'around' for you.

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 07-06-2012, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)