View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuftWaffle View Post
Onboost, Just to clarify, the picture of the 962 was when my car was being delivered which was in August of 2010. The driver said it, the RSR in front of it and the Cobra were on the way to Monterey for auction. Sorry about your friend. I do have a few other pictures of the 962 and the RSR if you would like them. -John

Telerding, Your car looks great and I applaud you for keeping it stock! I do concur with the others though that a RarlyL8 muffler would make a significant improvement without compromising originality.
Hey John, would love to see those other photos if Telerding doesn't mind us banging around and sorta highjacking his thread for a moment. Actually, I'c love to see some more photos of Telerding's GTB..I've always loved those cars!

Its funny too, when transporting these cars you never know what else might be riding along.

A friend had his early 911 transported from out west a couple of years back, and the Steve Mcqueen 911S was loaded just behind, and headed NE to its new owner... the same guy who sold it at auction last year!
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)