View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telerding View Post
Paul:

Yes, Carobu rebuilt the motor, went thru the transaxle, and completely reworked my oil lines with modern SS braided lines.

Everything new except block, crank, rods, heads, camshafts, miscellaneous small parts.

They finished on budget, and would have finished on schedule, but the new valves from Italy were two months late.

I pulled the motor, partially disassembled it, took it, the trans, and all else down to them. When done, I picked it up brought it back, and 10 of my friends helped put it in.
Tom, I thought that looked like thier shop.. great bunch of guys that know what they're doing.

I applaud you for not being afraid to make the needed mods on the GTB to allow it to be used and enjoyed as it should be.

I have made a number of what I like to call "usability" mods on my lowly 308 to allow it be more reliable and enjoyable car! To many of the enthusiast miss that opportunity because.. "it wont be original".. who cares, its usable and that what I want.

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)