View Single Post
dkbautosports.com

i knew a akzo nobel rep also back 30 plus years ago . he gave me all the paint to airbrush my car . i got it almost all finished and when i went to do the last little bit of finish work the the airbrushing the dam thing lifted on me . now every bit of the car was airbrushed with about 1500 hours in just the airbrush work . i had to strip it all back down and start all over again .
thats when i went to BASF and never looked back . the rep lied to me it was known that sikkens has a lifting problem when you paint it over it's self but he said it would be just fine . any paint system you can't spray it's own product over it's self is just junk !
when i was opening my body shop i was looking for a paint systems . the sikkens rep got wind of me looking for paint systems and stopped in to see if he could set up a demo . if i put down here what i told hi all you would see is you ****en piece of **** get the **** out of my ****en shop and don't ever walk back in to my ****en shop ever . your ****en paint system sucks and i would never let that ****en crap in my shop !
Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)