View Single Post

Garage
Awesome write up!

I have looked at my slant nose and I do not think there is room for the extra condenser there aft of the brake vents. It is a natural place for forcing air into a condenser though. Instead, I thought about putting one in the left front fender in front of the left front wheel if I were to to the "duel khuel" setup. There is no heat soak going on up there either. It could be a better spot than a rear mounted condenser from a thermodynamics perspective.

Looking in the front trunk, I also have the fan for the front condenser mounted beneath the car. It looks like a stock set up. It does not appear that the slant nose pop up light mechanism interferes with it either.

Your write up has inspired me to get on this project this winter. It does look straight forward as far as installing it goes.

Thanks for the post.

1986 930 Ultra-Smith RUF Slant Nose conversion, RUF VB, K-27 HF-S, B&B Headers and Exhaust, RUF Short Shifter, RUF Interior
Old 08-30-2012, 01:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)