View Single Post
Group555

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Scott555 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott555
Thumbs up FS: 1988 Carerra sunroof parts - Dallas

Hi All,

I have removed the entire sunroof assembly from my '88 911 Carrera.

I will no longer have a need for these parts, but they are in such good shape and working order that I can't simply bin them. I have removed literally every part of the sunroof system...to include a very well maintained rockwell motor and gears. The roof portion moved smoothly from open to close and never leaked once, not even on accident.

I'm willing to split them up if you're in dire need, but would rather the whole lot of it go to a single person.

This would include the lid, air deflector, inner rails, the cableways that move the lid back and forth...the motor/bracket/gearset, any associated wiring in the roof area. And as an added bonus...the large "box" that held everything to the roof skin has been de-spotwelded, and can be included as well if the buyer wants it.

I have other miscellaneous parts that will be coming off soon, and I'll make another post for all that. This one is just about the "sunroof delete", and my selling all of the parts removed. (with care)

It's 2am and my friend Ambien stopped by to chat...so please overlook any brevity.

I'm located in Dallas, TX....I'm more than happy to meet locally, or I'll pack them well and send them to you, wherever you are, at your expense (of course)

I appreciate your time. Please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 09-14-2012, 11:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)