View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
I'm convinced this car was driven until it was on the ragged edge of total failure. There was NO maintenance done to this car EVER that I can see. They simply fixed things when they broke, such as the new clutch cable. All the parts on this car are OEM and show no signs of being disturbed in their 68K mile life.

Monitoring the CIS is not a problem, I had all that equipment set up in the red rocket. The trouble is I don't have it installed in this car. The rat's nest of an alarm system has to be removed before I can install any of my diagnastic equipment (it's filled up the console). That was scheduled to be done before I ran into this ignition issue.

Given all these problems I'm ready to yank this **** out and start with new everything. It'll take forever to tease out all these issues. Start new and be done with it. I want to drive this car!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #412 (permalink)